Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Crunch Time!

So this is a quick post from the Boulder Startup weekend. I am learning a ton. I will have a ton of posts after the event to unload what I have learned. We have 16 hrs to go and we are trying to validate if our idea is worth doing. I made an info graph basically explaining our problem and solution.

We have launched a site helpmore.co and we will be getting some more content up soon so be sure to check back on Sunday. We have a survey here and a poll here. The poll is to get quick responses and the survey is to get a more in depth response. Please fill these out as they will validate some assumptions we are making about how people interact with the homeless.

1 comment:

  1. Johnny, I was just in California. I told several people about Helpmore. Everyone I told would love to have some vouchers to give to the homeless they meet daily. They wanted to know if it will ever happen.

    ReplyDelete