Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Boo on menus

I have had a windows phone for about a year and a half. I dont play games very often but I have downloaded tons of games for when my nieces and nephews want to use my phone. These kids are smart and at two they already know how to get around a phone menu and play the games they like.

I began to notice that some games were fun for them but just a little too hard. They were spending more than half of their time restarting the game. They just wanted to slice the fruit but they weren't old enough to distinguish the bombs. That's when I realized that there is a place for games that are simple and keep you out of the menus. I will talk more about this because I think that just like we have gotten ride of chrome to highlight content we will be getting ride of menus so people can get at the game and can move from level to level without pain.

I will be presenting my idea for a game pretty soon but first I need to write a few sample apps to get the hang of the C++ stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment