Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Im back

Wow it doesn't seem like it has been over a year since I attempted to start this blog. My original goal was zero to Windows 8 app in a month. Needless to say I didn't accomplish that. My goals of late are not so lofty. I find that setting smaller goals and accomplishing them keeps me from burning out so fast. A fully functional app on a new platform in a new language, while possible, was too large to swallow.

My goals of late have been a lot smaller but just as important. I am not going to set long term goals for myself or this blog. I do have some long term goals but I plan on achieving them over the course of a lot of smaller iterations and that is what I am focusing on now. All of my projects of late have been centered around one theme: Javascript.

More one that to come. One day at a time. Don't stop doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment